CGUL parents & fans guide
The Center Grove Ultimate Club (CGUC) recommends parents and fans come prepared to make the game experience more enjoyable:
- Use the restroom before traveling to the game. There are no public restroom available at the game site
- Bring sports chairs
- Bring a cooler for snacks and drinks; especially water to stay hydrated
- Bring a collapsible utility wagon to transport items to the playing fields and to the parking lot. If you will have multiple items to carry, a wagon is helpful
- Bring bungee cords to hold items in wagon during transport to and from playing fields
- Bring allergy medicine and tissues for those with allergies.
- Bring bug spray
- Bring weather-related gear based on the weather forecast such as:
- Hat, Visor, Sunglasses, Sun Screen
- Golf Umbrella, Rain Coat/Poncho, Rain Boots
- Covering to protect your vehicle's seats, floors and trunk area from wet or muddy clothes/shoes after the games
- Bring and use seat & floor covering to protect seats, floors and trunk area from wet or muddy clothes/shoes
- Bring newspaper to stuff inside player's cleats at the conclusion of the game to absorb sweat and/or water
Parking is only available in the Maple Grove Elementary School parking lots. Parking on the side of the road is prohibited except to drop off and pick up people and game items (cooler, sports chair, wagon...)
The Center Grove Ultimate Club is committed to keeping all players, parents and fans safe at outdoor events. Therefore, the following are Club guidelines in the event of inclement weather or field conditions results in cancellation or postponement of a game:
- Cancellations of games based on weather and field conditions will be communicated by the Alumni Director, or his/her designee, no later than 6:00 p.m. the day of the scheduled game. The Alumni Director, or his/her designee, will text players and parents via the Club's GroupMe app.
- Changing weather and field conditions during games will be continually evaluated by the Alumni Director or his/her designee. Should conditions be deemed unsafe, the Alumni Director, or his/her designee, will be responsible for the decision to delay or cancel the game. Cancellations or delays will be communicated by the Alumni Director, or his/her designee, at the fields and via the Club's Group Me app.