The Vice President is a board member of the Club and exists to support and advance the vision and mission of the Center Grove Ultimate Club. In doing so, the duties of the Vice President may include but are not limited to:
- the execution of payables on behalf of the Club;
- the support of volunteer chairs as listed in the organizational structure;
- the execution of Board President's responsibilities in his or her absence or disability;
- the execution of debits to the financial accounts of the club which may include checks, debit card transactions and/or reimbursements for club-related expenses;
- the oversight and support of selected volunteer chair positions as directed by the Board of Directors; and,
- perform such other and further duties as may be prescribed or required from time to time by the Board of Directors or the Club's bylaws.